Gordie's Restaurant opens daily and operates 2 in house suites, and another cottage a block away. All have breathtaking ocean views.
- In house suites come with either 1 bed or 2. and comes with a kitchen and full bath. Great for short or medium term stays. Check between October and March for great long term stay options (7 days and 30 days).
- The Cottage Cliff Haven on the Bay is a stand-alone building with a deck that overlooks the Bay. It has 2 beds and a full kitchen and bath.
- Each suite comes with free wifi.
- There is a licensed restaurant upstairs that seats 60 and is open daily. Come enjoy the view or sit in the lounge and watch the game.
- Cormorant Island offers the world renown U'mista Cultural Centre, a traditional Big House, the world largest totem pole, extensive bike and walking trails. On the edge of the Broughton Archipelago, visitors frequently see Orca, and other whales swimming by the Bay, along with an impressive variety of local birds. There is a local whale watching tour company. A General Store that offers groceries and other material needs. There is a pharmacy, a credit union, liquor store, and post office.